This coffee grinder has a traditional vintage look. It is made of solid wood, which makes it stronger and more durable, ideal for daily use at home. This grinder is fairly small which makes it ideal for households of 1-4 people. Manual grinders do require a bit of physical effort, after all they are manual, but once the grinder had been used a few times it does become easier to use.
- Color: As shown
- Material: Wood and Metal
- Size: 9.5x9.5x20.0cm/3.7x3.7x7.9inch
- High-quality pine wood, ceramic burr core makes grinding faster, adjustable thickness of the powder.
- Easy to operate - Place the coffee bean inside the bowl, turn the handle, and freshly ground coffee falls inside the wooden drawer, ready for collection.
- Provides Fine Coffee - This built in adjustable coffee grinder selector gives you control over the coarseness so you can define as you like.
- It is a manual coffee maker for whom really want to grind beans by himself.
We ship anywhere in the world so it will depend on your country of residence and not all of our merchandise ship from the same warehouse. It may take anywhere from 7 - 35 business days on average. This is highly dependent on the
customs and import process in your country. Please note during the holiday season that these time frames may be impacted but you may contact the shipping carriers directly at the number provided in the shipping notification emails
you will receive. Below are the most typical time frames for your region however delay can rarely happen so contact us first before opening a dispute.
USA: Between 3 - 7 days average
Canada: Between 20 - 30 days average
Europe: Between 20 - 40 days average
Australia: Between 20 - 40 days average
All Others: Between 30 - 60 days average
Delays can happen, but the delivery times above are the norm.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org